Yummy Banana Cake with almonds and nuts.
Hey Mommy. Yummy Banana Cake with almonds and nuts is a menu that is suitable for serving and how to make it simple and practical. You will be able Making Yummy Banana Cake with almonds and nuts use 8 Ingredients and 8 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Yummy Banana Cake with almonds and nuts
- prepare something peeled bananas (ripe).
- prepare something softed butter.
- prepare something brown sugar (plus for topping).
- You need something eggs (beaten).
- You need something self rising flour.
- need something baking powder.
- need something vegetable oil.
- prepare something chopped nuts and almonds.
Yummy Banana Cake with almonds and nuts Instructions Making
- Pre heat your oven to 180C and grease a tin with butter and flour.
- Smash 3 of the bananas in a bowl and set it aside.
- Whisk the sugar and butter together until it's light and fluffy.
- Add the beaten eggs to the cream.
- Then gradually sift in your flour and your baking powder (for a softer cake).
- Add the smashed bananas, the oil and the nuts and almonds.
- Pour the misture into the tin, cut the remaining banana into pieces and drop them on top of it. It bakes for 30/45 minutes..
- (Optional) to give it some extra yumminess, heat 2 table spoons of sugar with one of water until it tickens and pour it over the cake right before serving!.