Banana fritters or banana balls. A quick way to replace your usual doughnuts. Rain or shine, these banana fritters make the perfect comfort dessert One of those sweet banana desserts makes use of ripe bananas. If you've never tried banana fritters then it's time to make this crispy, sweet, deep-fried.
This snack is popular not only in Malaysia but in many other Southeast Asian countries, as well. A different fruity snack that you can enjoy at tea time if warm. If cold, these make a great sweet dish. Hi Mummy. Banana fritters or banana balls can be processed into a variety of delicious and healthy foods. You will be able Creation Banana fritters or banana balls use 9 Ingredients and 4 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Banana fritters or banana balls
- need something riped bananas.
- You need something All purpose flour.
- You need something desiccated coconut powder.
- need something Sugar.
- prepare something salt.
- need something cardamom powder.
- You need something baking soda.
- need something Oil for deep fry.
- need something Ghee.
Please like and share this video. In a mixing bowl, combine the milk and bananas. These Banana Fritters are a delicious way to use up your ripe bananas. I've been told I have a pretty amazing banana bread recipe (took lots of trying out recipes to get that one perfect) but I can't believe I haven't written about these banana fritters before.
Banana fritters or banana balls Instructions Culinary
- Cut the banana into small pieces then grind the sugar in the form of sugar powder in a mixer grinder..
- Add sliced banana to a powdered sugar in a mixer jar till we get the smooth paste consistency..
- Transfer the paste into the mixing bowl add all the ingredients with paste then mix and fry them using a spoon in oil..
- Banana fritters is ready to eat:).
Easy Banana Fritter Balls: Banana fritters is an old traditional Malay delicacy and a popular Malaysian snack. It is also called "Jemput-jemput pisang" or otherwise known as "cekodok pisang". Easy banana fritters, as the name implies, is relatively easy to make and does not. These banana balls are perfect for breakfast or tea time. How long can I store the banana balls?