Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake. Today, we add this surprising Microwave Fudge Brownie in a mug to this elite list. This one might be the fudgiest of them all, because I, a self-proclaimed chocoholic, needed Seriously, find an excuse to make this one for yourself, and you will never ever look down on microwave mug cakes ever again! Mug cakes made in the microwave are no longer dried wrinkled up cake at the bottom of your mug.
Mug brownies are also a real boon to anyone who, like myself, lacks restraint. Since it's a single serving, you need not Finally, mug brownies are, by definition, prepared and served in a mug, and anything served in a mug is warming and soothing to the spirit. Melting vanilla ice cream, toasted nuts and chocolate sauce over these super chocolaty warm brownies makes this one dangerous, addictive dessert! Hello Mummy. Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake you can do it yourself at home. It is possible Making Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake use 15 Ingredients and 6 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake
- You need 35 g something flour.
- You need 15 g something cocoa.
- need 30 g something sugar.
- prepare 75 something ml/74g milk.
- You need 30 g something butter.
- need 30 g something chocolate or nutella.
- need something salt.
- need something vanilla.
- need something baking powder (if you're not using self raising flour).
- need something ~~~~~toppings that you like such as:.
- You need something ~peanut butter.
- need something ~ice cream.
- You need something ~whipped cream.
- prepare something ~berries or bananas.
- need something ~jam.
This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make and When you get that late night craving? There are lots of mug cakes, mug brownies and mug cookies around the internet, so I guess we're not the only ones who need a quick fix every You may find you need to tweak timing a little since all microwaves and mugs are going to be a little different. How to Serve Your Microwave Brownie.
Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake Guidelines Cooking
- Put your mug on the scale and set the scale to 0. This way you can add your ingredients directly in the mug without getting other pots dirty..
- In your mug, put the butter and chocolate and then melt in your microwave. Stop it and mix every 30 seconds so the butter wont turn into oil completely. Put the mug on the scale again..
- Add milk, mixing it in quickly so that the butter won't harden..
- Add the rest of the ingredients, one by one. If you're not using self raising flour, add very little baking powder. Take care, adding too much can make the cake taste weird. Half a teaspoon is too much! Just add a pinch..
- I can never eat a whole one, so if you want to, you can pour half of the batter in another mug and make two. Put the cake in the microwave and "bake" for 2-3 minutes, taking into account how soft and fudgy you want it to be. Baking it for too long will make it hard and spongy, so make sure it's still a bit wet on top when you take it out..
- Add whatever toppings you prefer..
Satisfy your brownie craving in minutes with this fudgy and delicious Brownie in a Mug. POPULAR RECIPES: Brownie in a Mug. Microwave fudge brownie in a mug – unlike anything you've tasted before. It's the perfect and instant cure for a chocolate craving! One Minute Microwave Mug Brownie · The Candie Corner.