Rocky Road Nutella Banana Bread.
Hi Momma. Rocky Road Nutella Banana Bread it is easy to feel at home so that we can eat to your heart’s content. It is possible Culinary Rocky Road Nutella Banana Bread use 14 Ingredients and 9 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Rocky Road Nutella Banana Bread
- prepare something Nutella.
- prepare something Ripe Bananas.
- need something Salt.
- You need something Baking Soda.
- You need something Baking Powder.
- You need something Butter.
- need something Eggs.
- You need something Vanilla Extract.
- need something Brown Sugar.
- You need something White Sugar.
- need something All Purpose Flour.
- You need something Whole Wheat Flour.
- need something Mini Marshmallows.
- You need something Chopped Pecans.
Rocky Road Nutella Banana Bread Steps Preparing
- Preheat your oven to 350°F..
- Spray loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust with flour..
- In a large bowl, beat together butter, eggs, sugars, vanilla, bananas, salt and baking soda and powder..
- Once completely combined, gradually add in the flour..
- Pour your batter into your loaf pan until it?s about 1/3 of the way full.
- Then add chopped pecans, mini marshmallows and drop the Nutella evenly over the surface..
- Pour more batter over the top until your loaf pan is almost full to the top..
- Top with more Nuttela, marshmallows and pecans.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean..