Oreo's N Cream Banana Bread.
Howdy Momma. Oreo's N Cream Banana Bread guaranteed you will collect. You will be able Culinary Oreo's N Cream Banana Bread use 13 Ingredients and 11 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Oreo's N Cream Banana Bread
- prepare something slightly overripe bananas ( if to ripe they will become to liquidy and the bread won't form right).
- prepare something butter (room temp).
- need something sugar.
- need something eggs.
- prepare something vanilla extract.
- prepare something baking soda.
- prepare something salt.
- You need something ground cinnamon.
- You need something medium crushed oreos.
- need something all purpose flour.
- You need something drizzle.
- need something powdered sugar.
- You need something -6 tbl. heavy whipping cream.
Oreo's N Cream Banana Bread Instructions Culinary
- preheat oven to 350.
- in a medium to large bowl cream together butter and sugar..
- add vanilla, eggs and bananas. mix on medium to high until well blended..
- in a seperate bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. mix well..
- add dry ingredients to wet and mix well..
- fold in crushed oreo..
- spray 2 – 8.5 x 4.5 x 2.5 sized bread pans with baking spray. and pour half the mix in to each bread pan. bread pans shoould be about half full..
- place in oven on center rack and bake for about 45 min. bread will be done when toothpick comes out clean, top in browned and bread is pulling away from sides..
- let cool..
- meanwhile.. mix heavy cream and powdered sugar well, add more cream if u want it runnier less if you want it thicker.. drizzle over oreo banana bread before serving…