Sugar free protein banana nut muffins. You like Quest Bars or protein bars in general but you think that they are too expensive? Then this recipe is for you! They are so easy to make and I think.
They're light, chewy, cakey, and moist. These healthy banana oat protein muffins are moist, flavorful and flourless. Packed with fiber and protein, they make a yummy, filling breakfast or snack. Hi Momma. Sugar free protein banana nut muffins will to a favorite meal of many people, from domestic to overseas. It is possible Preparing Sugar free protein banana nut muffins use 12 Ingredients and 3 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Sugar free protein banana nut muffins
- need something soft or melted butter.
- prepare something large ripe bananas.
- need something egg.
- You need something salt.
- prepare something cinnamon.
- prepare something baking powder.
- prepare something baking soda.
- You need something Splenda (or 1/2 cup sugar if you don’t want sugar free).
- prepare something unflavored whey protein powder.
- You need something AP flour.
- You need something chopped walnuts and/or chocolate chips.
- prepare something Equal parts cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on top before baking.
Insanely moist and full of flavor, these healthy banana oat protein muffins are made without flour and with nutritional ingredients. This recipe is based off of my popular Banana Bread. I made a few small tweaks to turn Brown Sugar – The only sugar used in these muffins is brown sugar. It is in the batter and it gets sprinkled on Feel free to even use a combination of nuts.
Sugar free protein banana nut muffins Guidelines Creation
- Heat oven to 350. Cream butter, bananas, and egg together..
- Add dry ingredients and mix, and nuts/chocolate last..
- Put in greased muffin tins or muffin sheets. DONT FORGET TO ADD CINNAMON SUGAR MIXTURE ON TOP!! Bake for 20 min.
Top these muffins with salted butter. Banana nut muffin recipe with ripe bananas, nuts, sugar, egg, flour. No need for a mixer with this recipe. Feel free to leave out or swap with chocolate chips. These Healthy Banana Protein Muffins are the perfect nutritious breakfast!