Buttermilk blueberry banana bread. Buttermilk Banana Blueberry Bread – A great way to use up those spotty bananas, and the perfect holiday gift that everyone will love! An easy recipe for extremely tender banana bread full of fresh blueberries. Perfect for healthy breakfasts, snacks, or even dessert!
I was so disappointed in the lack of flavor. I followed the recipe exactly and I bake a lot – so I'm not a novice in the kitchen. How to Make Buttermilk Banana Blueberry Bread.. Hello Mother. Buttermilk blueberry banana bread is a popular meal. You can Creation Buttermilk blueberry banana bread use 11 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Buttermilk blueberry banana bread
- need 3 something bananas, ripe.
- need 1 cup something blueberries.
- need 2 something eggs.
- prepare 1 3/4 cup something all-purpose flour.
- need 1 tsp something baking powder.
- need 1 pinch something baking soda.
- need 1/4 tsp something salt.
- prepare 1 cup something sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp something vanilla extract.
- prepare 1/2 cup something unsalted butter.
- need 1/4 cup something buttermilk.
Then we'll cream the butter and sugars together until they get nice and fluff. Next we'll throw in the super ripe bananas.. Then comes the flour mixture we made earlier.. Banana's going bad in the couple of days?
Buttermilk blueberry banana bread Guidelines Preparing
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat four 5 3/4-inch mini loaf pans with nonstick spray..
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt..
- In the bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, buttermilk and vanilla until well combined. Beat in bananas until well combined..
- Gradually add flour mixture to the mixture, beating just until incorporated..
- Add blueberries and gently toss to combine..
- Scoop the batter evenly into the loaf pans. Place into oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Let cool for 15 minutes.
Here is a Quick Bread that will dazzle your family and friends. Give homemade banana bread a flavor and fiber boost with Fiber One® Honey Clusters® cereal. This Buttermilk Banana Bread is super moist and bursting with banana flavor. A loaf never lasts long because it is TOO good! Buttermilk and bananas are meant to be friends.