Banana bread. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. Howdy Mummy. Banana bread So the selection of delicious food. You can Cooking Banana bread use 8 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Banana bread
- need 4 something bananas , over- ripened.
- You need 1/3 Cup something Butter , melted.
- You need 3/4 Cup something Sugar (can be reduced to 1/2).
- You need 1 Teaspoon something Vanilla.
- You need 1 Teaspoon something Baking soda.
- need Pinch something salt.
- You need 1 1/2 Cups something Flour.
- prepare 1 something egg.
This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes.
Banana bread Processes Making
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C)..
- With a wooden spoon, mix butter into the mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl..
- Mix in the sugar, egg, and vanilla. Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix in..
- Add the flour last, mix. Pour mixture into a buttered 4×8 inch loaf pan..
- For a cinnamon swirl, pour only half the batter and add a mixture of cinnamon and sugar in between the batter. And sprinkle some on top..
- Bake for 1 hour. Cool on a rack. Remove from pan and slice to serve..
- The second time I tried this, I skipped the cinnamon sugar and threw in dark chocolate chunks. Unbelievable! So try different combinations and see how it goes. You can't go wrong with a banana bread..
It's so light and moist and stays. Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on.