Banana nut bread. Someone who KNOWS what banana nut bread is supposed to be! My grandma's recipe for banana nut bread – a classic banana bread recipe packed full of chopped walnuts that bakes up super moist and dense. Banana Nut Bread is one of my favorite quick breads, and trust me, this recipe will not disappoint!
If walnuts aren't your thing, here are a few common and delicious options! Thousands of people make it every day. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. Hello Mommy. Banana nut bread delicious and nutritious as in this article !. You will be able Culinary Banana nut bread use 10 Ingredients and 6 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Banana nut bread
- You need 1/2 cup something butter or shortening.
- need 1/2 cup something sugar.
- You need 2 something eggs.
- You need 21/2 cups something flour sifted.
- You need 1 cup something chopped nuts.
- prepare 3 something large bananas put through a sieve about a 11/2 cups.
- prepare 1/2 teaspoons something soda.
- need 2 teaspoons something baking powder.
- You need 3/4 teaspoons something salt.
- You need 1/2 cup something buttermilk.
After this post, banana nut bread will be a piece of cake. But, after experimenting with other healthy bread recipes and even healthy banana nut muffins, I realized I can totally make any bread healthy. If you've got mushy bananas, you're just a few steps away from this easy, delicious banana nut bread. The sour cream helps keep the loaf soft, while the walnuts add a welcomed.
Banana nut bread Directions Preparing
- Cream the shortening slowly add the sugar and beat well.
- Add the eggs one at a time beat thoroughly.
- Add the bananas and nuts.
- Alternately add the dry ingredients and the milk.
- Pour into large loaf pan or 2 small ones.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
Banana bread is easy to make-just a few simple steps-and irresistible to eat. We recommend making a few extra loaves, wrapping in plastic, and freezing. Thaw at room temperature for an hour and you'll. I absolutely adore their sweet, toasty, and slight crunch nestled inside the soft. Banana Nut Bread is an easy banana bread recipe, perfect for those last minute guests or lazy weekend breakfasts.