French Oat Cakes.
Hi Mommy. French Oat Cakes will to a favorite meal of many people, from domestic to overseas. It is possible Cooking French Oat Cakes use 9 Ingredients and 4 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients French Oat Cakes
- prepare something egg.
- prepare something oats.
- prepare something cottage cheese 2% fat.
- You need something vanilla extract.
- prepare something cinnamon.
- You need something Non-stick olive oil spray.
- prepare something Topping Suggestions:.
- need something Berries, sliced bananas, walnuts, slivered almonds, honey or.
- prepare something pure maple syrup.
French Oat Cakes Steps Cooking
- 1. In a blender, add the egg, cottage cheese, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and oats..
- 2. Blend until smooth. The batter should be slightly less thick than a milkshake..
- 3. Coat a frying pan with non-stick spray..
- 4. Over medium heat, pour a 2 inch diameter circle of batter onto the pan. Flip at approximately 2 minutes..