MOIST BANANA CAKE with STREUSEL TOPPING. This perfectly moist banana bread with streusel topping will become a hit at your home. So good with a glass of milk! Add the flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a medium bowl and mix until combined.
It's loaded with banana flavor and has the best extra thick layer of streusel on top! I feel like I'm about to break some serious rules right now. This moist banana cake recipe is one of the best banana cakes you will ever taste. Howdy Mother. MOIST BANANA CAKE with STREUSEL TOPPING So the selection of delicious food. You will be able Making MOIST BANANA CAKE with STREUSEL TOPPING use 18 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients MOIST BANANA CAKE with STREUSEL TOPPING
- need something DRY INGREDIENTS:.
- need 2 cups something all-purpose flour, sifted.
- need 2 tsp something baking powder.
- prepare 1/2 tsp something salt.
- You need something WET INGREDIENTS:.
- prepare 2 something bananas, mashed.
- prepare 2 something eggs.
- need 1/2 cup something oil.
- You need 1/4 cup something butter.
- need 1 cup something milk + 1 tbsp vinegar (buttermilk substitute).
- prepare 1 cup something brown sugar, packed.
- need Dash something nutmeg.
- prepare something streusel topping.
- need 1/2 cup something crushed nuts.
- You need 1/2 cup something brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup something all-purpose flour.
- need 1/2 cup something butter.
- You need Dash something nutmeg.
It is also a surprisingly healthy recipe. Make the Streusel Filling: Gather the ingredients. If banana bread and coffee cake had a baby, it would be this Banana Coffee Cake with Walnut Streusel. If you love bananas you'll love this moist banana cake ribboned with brown sugar walnut streusel and topped with walnut crumble.
MOIST BANANA CAKE with STREUSEL TOPPING Guidelines Cooking
- Mix all dry ingredients then sift. Set aside..
- Cream eggs and butter then add the rest of the wet ingredients..
- Combine wet and dry ingredients using cut and fold method. Do not over mix..
- Transfer in a lined and greased loaf pan. Should only fill ¾ of a pan, max..
- Top with streusel..
- Bake at a preheated oven at 350F for 25mins, depending on the size of the pan or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Cool for at least 15mins before slicing..
There's not really much to say about this recipe other than. An incredibly soft, moist banana muffin made with tall bakery-style muffin tops, sweet banana flavor, and a simple (optional) streusel They're made with ripe bananas, brown sugar, a tablespoon of pure vanilla extract, a blend of butter and oil (we talked about why we use both in my vanilla cake recipe). In these Banana Nut Muffins are mashed bananas and also banana chunks to have the most intense banana flavor possible. You may also like Bananas Foster Cake, Soft and Moist Chocolate Banana Muffins, Best Chocolate Banana Divide batter into muffin liners and sprinkle with streusel on top. Make the most of overripe bananas with the best-ever banana bread with quick-fix homemade streusel topping.