Christmas One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread #ChristmasBaking. This post may contain affiliate links. This moist and pillowy soft chocolate chip banana bread is full of chocolate and banana flavor, quick to make and beyond delicious! My family hops out of bed on Valentine's Day because they know I'm baking this quick bread for breakfast.
One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread only takes a few minutes to prep and is baked in less than an hour. Enjoy it warm with butter for the ultimate treat! Ripe bananas are essential for making the best tasting banana bread (I The chocolate chip banana bread bakes for about one hour. Hi Mommy. Christmas One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread #ChristmasBaking guaranteed you will collect. It is possible Creation Christmas One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread #ChristmasBaking use 9 Ingredients and 8 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Christmas One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread #ChristmasBaking
- prepare 3 something ripe bananas.
- need something I /3 cup melted butter.
- prepare 1/2 cup something sugar.
- prepare 1 something large egg,lightly beaten.
- You need 1 tsp something vanilla extract.
- prepare 1 tsp something baking SODA.
- prepare something Lunch of salt.
- prepare 1 1/2 cups something all purpose flour.
- need 1/2 cup something chocolate chips.
Christmas One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread #ChristmasBaking Steps Making
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.Spray loaf pan with baking spray,the one with flour in it and set aside.
- In bowl mash bananas until smooth completely and add butter until smooth.
- Add sugar,egg,vanilla, baking soda, salt and flour.
- Stir until batter is thick and combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter in loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
I don't know why I hadn't thought of these before and I'm. An easy Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe that will make you swoon. Enjoy every bite of this soft and tender Banana Bread studded with chocolate So you'll be glad to hear this is a quick and easy recipe, using only a bowl and spoon and ingredients that you probably have in your pantry right now. This One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is so easy and seriously SO GOOD! Theses are a light fluffy cookie and great for using up those overripe bananas!