Banana bread/cake. Mega banana flavor, certainly more banana flavor than any banana bread I've ever eaten. The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks.
I feel like there is something important that needs to be discussed here that I've been far too. Easy Cake Mix Banana Bread (Basic Recipe). This Banana Bread Mug Cake is one of my favorites to make. Howdy Mommy. Banana bread/cake it was easy to do. It is possible Creation Banana bread/cake use 10 Ingredients and 8 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Banana bread/cake
- You need something all purpose flour.
- You need something large ripe bananas.
- need something baking powder.
- You need something cinnamon.
- You need something cocoa powder.
- You need something eggs.
- need something butter/margarine.
- prepare something buttermilk.
- need something sugar.
- You need something vanilla essence (optional).
How do I bake a Mug Cake? For a few years, I have seen recipes floating about for 'mug cakes' – where you mix the ingredients in a cup. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary.
Banana bread/cake Instructions Preparing
- Grease and dust your baking tin and preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Mash your bananas with a fork. In the case that your bananas aren't ripe enough (as was my case), put them in the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes. They will come out looking like this.
- Cream your butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix..
- Mix your dry ingredients, wet ingredients, bananas and milk until well combined.
- Put your mixture in your baking tin and bake away.
- Remove from the oven after forty minutes or until a knife/toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Enjoy.
This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. This Banana Bread Crumb Cake recipe is a fun twist on both Banana Bread and Crumb Cake…it's like a muffin So now I present to you Banana Bread Crumb Cake. This banana cake is fluffy, moist, tender and infused with banana flavor. It's absolutely delicious on its own (it was adapted from banana bread, after all), but I couldn't resist topping it with my favorite.