Banana bread. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Hello Mother. Banana bread will to a favorite meal of many people, from domestic to overseas. You can Cooking Banana bread use 9 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Banana bread
- need 21/2 cups something Flour.
- You need something Sugar 1/2 cups or more if you like sugar.
- prepare 3 something Eggs.
- prepare 1 teaspoon something Baking soda.
- need something Salt (pinch).
- prepare 1/4 cup something Butter or cooking oil.
- prepare 1/4 cup something Milk.
- prepare 4 something Banana.
- You need 1 teaspoon something Vanilla.
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. Healthy Banana Bread – The Perfect Recipe For Breakfast Or Snack.
Banana bread Steps Preparing
- Mash the banana and set aside.
- In a bowl mix sugar and eggs,using a hand mixer or stand mixer until fluffy..
- Add oil and vanilla(I used Elianto cooking oil)u can use olive or canola..
- Now add in flour little by little until everything is mixed well..
- Mix your mashed bananas and mix..
- Pour your ingredient in a well greased tin.I used bread tin.and bake for 30min at 180° or when you insert a toothpick,it comes out clean.
- Now seat down and enjoy your moisture banana bread with a glass of milk or a drink of your choice.
It's so light and moist and stays. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly