Banana fritters or banana balls. A quick way to replace your usual doughnuts. Rain or shine, these banana fritters make the perfect comfort dessert One of those sweet banana desserts makes use of ripe bananas. In a mixing bowl, combine the milk and bananas.
This snack is popular not only in Malaysia but in many other Southeast Asian countries, as well. A different fruity snack that you can enjoy at tea time if warm. If cold, these make a great sweet dish. Howdy Mother. Banana fritters or banana balls including favorite snacks for all groups of children from adults to adults. It is possible Cooking Banana fritters or banana balls use 9 Ingredients and 4 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Banana fritters or banana balls
- prepare 3 something riped bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup something All purpose flour.
- need 3 tbsp something desiccated coconut powder.
- You need 1/3-1/2 cup something Sugar.
- You need pinch something salt.
- You need 1 tsp something cardamom powder.
- prepare 1/4 something baking soda.
- prepare something Oil for deep fry.
- need something Ghee.
Please like and share this video. These Banana Fritters are a delicious way to use up your ripe bananas. I've been told I have a pretty amazing banana bread recipe (took lots of trying out recipes to get that one perfect) but I can't believe I haven't written about these banana fritters before. Easy Banana Fritter Balls: Banana fritters is an old traditional Malay delicacy and a popular Malaysian snack.
Banana fritters or banana balls Directions Culinary
- Cut the banana into small pieces then grind the sugar in the form of sugar powder in a mixer grinder..
- Add sliced banana to a powdered sugar in a mixer jar till we get the smooth paste consistency..
- Transfer the paste into the mixing bowl add all the ingredients with paste then mix and fry them using a spoon in oil..
- Banana fritters is ready to eat:).
It is also called "Jemput-jemput pisang" or otherwise known as "cekodok pisang". Easy banana fritters, as the name implies, is relatively easy to make and does not. These banana balls are perfect for breakfast or tea time. How long can I store the banana balls? It's best to eat them immediately.