Nutella Banana Bread.
Hello Momma. Nutella Banana Bread very suitable to be eaten with family and relatives. You can Culinary Nutella Banana Bread use 7 Ingredients and 8 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Nutella Banana Bread
- need something Flour.
- prepare something Bananas.
- You need something Eggs.
- need something Sugar.
- prepare something Vanilla extract.
- You need something Softened butter.
- prepare something Nutella (or other hazelnut spread).
Nutella Banana Bread Directions Preparing
- Preheat oven to 350°F;.
- Mash bananas in a bowl. Optionally, I like to add a little reduced sugar and water to sweeten the bananas when they're not too ripe;.
- Mix in softened butter, sugar, vanilla extract and eggs and mix until everything is combined;.
- Add in flour and mix until everything's combined. You should have a lumpy, doughy batter;.
- Add Nutella and swirl until combined. You can either fully combine it or try to give it a slightly marbled effect;.
- Pour mixture into a buttered baking dish (lather the whole pan to prevent sticking), ideally one that's long and tall (9×5), give it a few taps on a hard surface to let the air out and make it uniform then put it in the oven;.
- Bake at 350°F for 40-50 minutes. Check by sticking a knife or skewer from top to bottom. If it comes out clean, it's ready. Note that it may not be completely clean because it's very moist. I wouldn't suggest leaving it longer than 55 minutes or it'll burn the perimiter;.
- Let the bread cool on the counter before serving. Tastes great warm or cold..