Bananas Foster Bread Pudding.
Howdy Momma. Bananas Foster Bread Pudding can be one of the delicious menus to eat with the family. You can Creation Bananas Foster Bread Pudding use 11 Ingredients and 9 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Bananas Foster Bread Pudding
- need something Butter, Softened.
- prepare something Brown Sugar, Packed.
- prepare something Eggs.
- You need something Sour Cream.
- You need something Half & Half.
- You need something Milk.
- prepare something Banana Flavored Rum (may substitute other banana flavored liqueur).
- You need something Cinnamon.
- prepare something Vanilla Extract.
- prepare something Bananas, Sliced.
- You need something French Bread, cubed.
Bananas Foster Bread Pudding Instructions Cooking
- Preheat oven to 325°F..
- Cream together butter and brown sugar..
- Add eggs one at a time until fully incorporated..
- Add cinnamon and vanilla..
- Add sour cream, half & half, milk, and rum until fully blended..
- Combine liquid mixture with sliced bananas and bread and fold together until bread soaks up most of the liquid..
- Pour mixture into greased 9 x 13 baking dish..
- Place in oven for 90 minutes or until top id golden brown, and pudding is firm and set..
- Allow to cool for at least 20 minutes before cutting..