Banana Bread. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Hey Momma. Banana Bread like all family members. It is possible Culinary Banana Bread use 12 Ingredients and 6 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Banana Bread
- You need 1/2 cup something Butter/Apple sauce or Coconut oil.
- need 3/4 cup something Granulated sugar.
- prepare 1/2 tsp something Vanilla.
- prepare 1 something Egg.
- need 1/4 cup something Sour cream.
- need 1 1/4 cup something All-purpose flour.
- need 1 tsp something Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp something Baking soda.
- need 1/4 tsp something Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup something Milk.
- You need 1 cup something Nuts (Optional).
- prepare 2 something Bananas.
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. It's so light and moist and stays.
Banana Bread Steps Cooking
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cream together the butter, vanilla and sugar until creamy..
- Add egg and mix until fluffy, then add sour cream..
- In the same bowl, add the all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and banana mixture. Mix all ingredients well..
- Spray a bread tin before pouring batter in. Make sure to tap bottom of pan to release air..
- Bake for 55 – 70 minutes. depending on your oven..
Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. Healthy Banana Bread – The Perfect Recipe For Breakfast Or Snack. The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly