Lambe Family's Banana Bread.
Hi Mummy. Lambe Family's Banana Bread you can do it yourself at home. It is possible Culinary Lambe Family's Banana Bread use 11 Ingredients and 5 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Lambe Family's Banana Bread
- You need something melted butter or vegetable oil.
- You need something granulated sugar.
- need something all purpose flour.
- prepare something eggs.
- You need something baking powder.
- need something baking soda.
- need something ground cinnamon.
- prepare something ground nutmeg.
- prepare something salt.
- need something mashed bananas (overripe bananas are best).
- You need something chopped nuts to taste (I NEVER add them).
Lambe Family's Banana Bread Directions Creation
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a large loaf pan, or two small ones..
- I just plop the wet ingredients into a large bowl, mix it and then whisk the dry ingredients into it..
- Do not overmix, a few lumps are fine. If the batter is too smooth, it really doesn't come out right when baked. I've done that before!.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, or when browned. Use the toothpick method to check doneness..
- Enjoy while warm or room temperature. If you have kids like I do, hide your piece quickly! lol.