Jamaican style Banana Bread.
Hi Mummy. Jamaican style Banana Bread it is easy to feel at home so that we can eat to your heart’s content. It is possible Preparing Jamaican style Banana Bread use 14 Ingredients and 9 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Jamaican style Banana Bread
- prepare something Butter.
- prepare something Sugar.
- need something Egg.
- need something Ripe Bananas.
- prepare something Flour.
- prepare something Baking Powder.
- You need something Baking Soda.
- You need something Cinnamon.
- prepare something Nutmeg.
- You need something Salt.
- You need something Milk.
- prepare something Vanilla.
- need something Optional Ingredients.
- You need something Rasins or Walnuts (or other nut of your choice).
Jamaican style Banana Bread Steps Preparing
- Preheat Oven to 350.
- Cream Butter and Sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Add Egg, and mix well.
- Add Crushed Bananas to mixture and blend.
- In a separate bowl, sift Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, and Salt.
- Add Flour mixture to the Banana mixture, along with the Milk and Vanilla, and mix well.
- Add the optional ingredients you have choosen.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350ºF for 1 hour or until done.