Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread.
Hi Momma. Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread including favorite snacks for all groups of children from adults to adults. You can Creation Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread use 21 Ingredients and 9 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread
- need 4 large something eggs.
- prepare 2/3 cup something granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup something light brown sugar.
- prepare 1/2 cup something melted butter, cooled.
- prepare 1/2 cup something canola oil.
- prepare 1 tbsp something vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup something seeded, grated, unpeeled zucchini.
- You need 1 cup something mashed banana.
- prepare 1 cup something peeled, grated eggplant (seeds are ok).
- prepare 2 1/2 cup something all-purpose flour.
- prepare 1 1/2 tsp something ground cinnamon.
- prepare 1/4 tsp something ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp something ground nutmeg.
- prepare 1 tsp something baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp something baking powder.
- need 1/2 tsp something salt.
- need 1 tsp something lemon zest (fresh is best).
- prepare something optional:.
- prepare 1/2 cup something chopped walnuts, pine nuts or dried cranberries.
- need something topping:.
- You need 1/2 cup something granulated sugar for sprinkling, also optional..
Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread Directions Creation
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place zucchini, eggplant, banana and zest in a large bowl. Add eggs and both sugars. Wisk well..
- Wisk in butter, oil and vanilla. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl sift or wisk together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger..
- Add dry to wet and stir until incorporated. Fold in nuts or cranberries if desired..
- Divide the batter between two smaller sized greased or sprayed loaf pans..
- Sprinkle tops with sugar..
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean..
- Cool and serve..