Double Chocolate Banana Bread.
Hello Mother. Double Chocolate Banana Bread that you can try to practice the ingredients at home and how to do it. You can Cooking Double Chocolate Banana Bread use 11 Ingredients and 3 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Double Chocolate Banana Bread
- need 3 medium something to Large very ripe bananas.
- prepare 1/2 cup something Butter, melted.
- You need 3/4 cup something Brown sugar.
- You need 1 large something Egg.
- You need 1 tsp something Pure Vanilla Extract.
- need 1 tsp something Baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp something Table salt.
- need 1/2 tsp something Ground cinnamon (optional).
- need 1 cup something all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup something Dutch-process cocoa powder.
- prepare 1 cup something Semi sweet or bitter sweet chocolate chunks or chips.
Double Chocolate Banana Bread Guidelines Making
- Heat your oven to 350°F. Butter a 9 by 5-inch loaf pan, or spray it with a nonstick baking spray..
- Mash bananas in the bottom of a large bowl. (You’ll have a little over 1 cup mashed banana total.) Whisk in melted butter, then brown sugar, egg, and vanilla. Place baking soda, salt, cinnamon (if using), flour and cocoa powder in a sifter or fine-mesh strainer and sift over wet ingredients. (My cocoa is almost always lumpy, so this is essential for me.) Stir dry and wet ingredients with a spoon until just combined. Stir in chocolate chunks or chips..
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 55 to 65 minutes, until a tester or toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out batter-free. (A melted chocolate chip smear is expected, however.) Cool in pan for 10 to 15 minutes, then run a knife around the edge and invert it out onto a cooling rack. Serve warm or at room temperature. The banana bread will keep for up to 4 days at room temperature. I keep mine wrapped in foil. It goes without saying that it has never actually lasted that long..