Coffee Banana Cake Loaf.
Hi Mommy. Coffee Banana Cake Loaf can be tried at home with your loved family. It is possible Making Coffee Banana Cake Loaf use 10 Ingredients and 3 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Coffee Banana Cake Loaf
- need 1/2 cup something melted unsalted butter.
- prepare 1 cup something mashed ripe bananas.
- need 1/2 cup something sour cream.
- need 1/4 cup something coffee liqueur.
- need 1 tbsp something instant espresso powder.
- You need 1 cup something brown sugar and extra for topping.
- need 2 something large eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup something all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp something baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp something salt.
Coffee Banana Cake Loaf Directions Creation
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Line a 9 x 5 loaf pan with parchment paper leaving an overhang on each side. Set aside..
- Combine butter, bananas, sour cream, coffee liqueur, and espresso powder in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Add brown sugar and stir until combined. Add eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition. Sift flour, baking soda, and salt into your wet mixture. Fold the dry ingredients into the batter just until combined. Be careful not to overmix..
- Pour batter into prepared pan, sprinkle with brown sugar, and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from pan using overhang and transfer to a cooling rack. Cool for 5 minutes before slicing with a serrated knife..