The best banana bread ever! (Trust me you won't regret it). I hope you all enjoy this video AND TRUST ME!! I didn't even need my mixer! You're watching: Best Ever Banana Bread.
The BEST Banana Bread recipe, hands down! Trying to get amazing banana flavor into banana bread with optimal texture is a serious challenge. The more bananas you add, the more heavy and sodden your bread becomes, despite the actual banana flavor being there. Hey Momma. The best banana bread ever! (Trust me you won't regret it) for family meals at home is the right choice. You will be able Creation The best banana bread ever! (Trust me you won't regret it) use 11 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients The best banana bread ever! (Trust me you won't regret it)
- need 1 cup something sugar.
- prepare 1/2 cup something butter.
- You need 4 something ripe bananas (finely crushed).
- You need 2 something eggs (beaten).
- need 1 1/2 cup something flour.
- need 1 tsp something baking soda.
- need 1/2 tsp something salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp something vanilla extract or cinnamon (I used cinnamon).
- need something This is what I added on mine.
- You need 1/2 cup something chopped walnuts.
- need 1/2 cup something semi sweet chocolate chips.
The Best Banana Bread is moist and full of flavor. Just like with other breads, this is even better the next day. The banana flavor soaks in and it gets even more moist. I am not trying to set a record for saying moist the most amount of times and people who are freaked out by that word – I'm.
The best banana bread ever! (Trust me you won't regret it) Processes Creation
- Preheat oven 350F.
- Cream butter and sugar(I used mixers).
- Add eggs and crushed banana, mixed together until well combined.
- Add flour, baking soda,salt, cinnamon to the cream mixture. Stirred until combined but do not over mix.
- Add walnuts and chocolate chips to the mixture and combined.
- Pour the mixture to the greased and flour loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes. Keeps well refrigerated..
This is the best banana bread ever. Moist on the inside, crunchy on the outside. Perfect for breakfast, as a snack, dessert or any other occasion! Use up those overripe bananas to make the Best Banana Bread ever! The addition of low-fat yogurt makes for an extra moist banana bread without.