Chocolate Walnut Banana Bread.
Howdy Mommy. Chocolate Walnut Banana Bread can be tried at home with your loved family. It is possible Creation Chocolate Walnut Banana Bread use 10 Ingredients and 6 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Chocolate Walnut Banana Bread
- prepare something all purpose flour.
- need something baking powder.
- prepare something kosher salt.
- need something butter (room temperature).
- prepare something light brown sugar.
- You need something eggs.
- You need something large very ripe bananas (don't mash until ready to mix).
- need something vanilla extract.
- You need something unsweetened cocoa powder.
- prepare something chopped walnuts.
Chocolate Walnut Banana Bread Directions Making
- Preheat oven to 350° & spray a glass 9×5 loaf pan with non stick spray..
- In a large bowl sift together all the dry ingredients except walnuts (flour, salt, baking powder, and cocoa.) I sifted mine 3 times. This will ensure all your ingredients mix well and you won't overwork the batter..
- In a separate bowl use a hand mixer to blend all the wet ingredients until smooth (eggs, butter, vanilla, and brown sugar.) Set aside and mash your bananas with a fork (a few chunks are ok.) Once mashed combine bananas with the wet ingredients. Add the walnuts and give a quick stir..
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet. I recommend doing this in batches. I did 4 batches, gently folding each with a spatula. Stir just enough to combine. You don't want to overwork the batter because it will result in a dense bread. Pour into prepared dish and place on center rack in oven..
- Bake at 350° for about an hour. Check for doneness by inserting a small knife or a wooden skewer into the center. It's done if it comes out clean. Ovens vary so cooking time may be a little different..
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 30 minutes. After that remove from pan and cool for another hour on a rack..