Chocolate banana bread. This easy Chocolate Banana Bread is moist, tender, and a chocolate lovers dream! It is probably the best banana bread in the history of all banana breads…if you like chocolate. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date.
Healthy Chocolate Banana Bread. ♥ The recipe can be low fat, high fiber, vegan, gluten free, oil free, and refined sugar free. It makes a great gift, and leftover slices can also be frozen for a rainy day. This Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe takes banana bread to a new level! Hi Mommy. Chocolate banana bread it was easy to do. You can Cooking Chocolate banana bread use 16 Ingredients and 4 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Chocolate banana bread
- You need something A. Dry ingredients.
- You need 175 grams something (1 and 1/4 cup) plain flour – sifted.
- need 40 grams (1/2 cup) something cocoa powder -sifted.
- You need 1 teaspoon something baking soda.
- You need 1 something and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder.
- need 60 grams (1/2 cup) something brown sugar.
- need 40 grams (1/4 cup) something caster sugar.
- need 1/2 teaspoon something ground cinnamon.
- prepare something B. Wet ingredients.
- prepare 2 something overripe Bananas – mash by fork – mixed with a tsp of lemon.
- need 115 grams (1/2 cup) something or 1 stick) unsalted butter- melted & cool.
- prepare 1 teaspoon something vanilla extract.
- You need 2 something large eggs – at room temperature.
- prepare 60 ml (1/4 cup) something milk – at room temperature.
- You need something Other.
- You need 75 grams (1/2 cup) something chocolate chips.
It's such a moist and easy chocolate banana bread that's a delicious family favorite! This banana bread features cocoa, chocolate chips, sour cream and a bit of vanilla extract. With a gorgeous ribbon of chocolate running through it, this marbled banana bread is as impressive looking as it is delicious. If you try this Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe or maybe another of my Vegan chocolatey Recipes, please leave me a comment below sharing how it turned out for you!
Chocolate banana bread Directions Making
- Grease and line your 9 x 5 inch baking tin with baking or parchment paper. Preheat oven to 170oC (350oF).
- Mix dry ingredients by a whisk. In another bowl, mix wet ingredients until combined. Make a well in the middle of your dry ingredients, add wet ingredients and mashed banana. Very gently fold the mixture using a spatula or wooden spoon until the mixture is just combined – be careful not to over mix..
- Add 1/4 cup of chocolate chips to the batter. Pour mixture into prepared tin and sprinkle 1/4 cup of chocolate chips on top..
- Bake for approximately 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean. Leave to cool on a wire rack..
One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Nothing tops old-fashioned banana bread, except maybe this chocolate version! Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Chocolate Banana Bread is a soft, banana bread recipe that is the perfect balance of banana and chocolate. Loaded with chocolate chips, this is CRAZY good!!