Super easy banana bread. This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer!
This easy banana bread is so quick to put together and tastes out of this world! Although the bread is irresistible straight out of the oven, I find that the banana flavor improves a day after it's made. Easy and moist banana bread recipe that's golden on the outside, fluffy and moist on the inside. Hello Mommy. Super easy banana bread can be one of the delicious menus to eat with the family. It is possible Culinary Super easy banana bread use 8 Ingredients and 5 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Super easy banana bread
- You need something super ripe bananas (2 if they are really big).
- need something melted butter.
- You need something sugar (you can drop down to as low as 1/2 cup if you want.
- You need something egg.
- prepare something vanilla extract.
- You need something baking soda.
- need something salt.
- prepare something flour.
Today I was craving banana bread but I wanted it to be EVERYTHING that these two recipes had. I wanted that old fashioned cinnamon-brown sugar-banana flavor, I wanted it to have that slight crunch. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. "Super-good! Moist, flavorful, baked in no time!
Super easy banana bread Steps Making
- Preheat oven to 350°F, and butter or nonstick spray a 4×8 loaf pan..
- In mixing bowl mash bananas with fork and brute force until smooth. Stir in melted butter. (i used my handmixer and it worked just as well).
- Mix in baking soda and salt. Then sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Once all mixed slowly add flour..
- Pour into loaf pan and slide that bad boy into the oven for one hour. Check using a sharp knife, skewer, or toothpick for doneness (should come out with no sticky batter on it) you may want to check around 50 minutes just to make sure since all ovens are different..
- Allow to cool, then slice up that bad mamajama and slather with butter. Fabulous!.
This is my new favorite banana bread recipe" – Julie. This easy Buttermilk Banana Bread is one of my oldest and most favorite recipes! It makes a super moist quick bread with a tender crumb and loads of banana flavor thanks to the addition of banana pudding mix. Looking for a sour cream banana bread? Try my Easiest Ever Banana Bread recipe!