Banana walnut cranberry bread. Moist banana muffins with tart cranberries are topped with a crunchy walnut streusel in this easy recipe for a breakfast or lunchbox treat. You won't want to wait until Thanksgiving to bake this rich quick bread. Dust the cranberries and walnuts with the reserved dry flour mixture.
I often make half of this into a loaf and half into small muffins. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info. Howdy Mummy. Banana walnut cranberry bread is a popular meal. You can Making Banana walnut cranberry bread use 8 Ingredients and 3 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Banana walnut cranberry bread
- You need something flour.
- You need something and 1/2 cups sugar.
- prepare something med soft bananas.
- You need something chopped walnuts.
- need something dried cranberries.
- need something butter softened.
- need something About 1 cup of milk.
- need something heaping table spoons of baking powder.
You'll love how easy this cranberry walnut bread is! It's a simple quick bread with orange zest, fresh cranberries, and chopped walnuts. Cranberry-Walnut Banana Bread, and a Good Lesson Learned in a Moment of Vulnerability. There's nothing like the sweet taste of a warm slice of Cranberry-Walnut Banana Bread to take some pleasure in as we begin navigating this brand new.
Banana walnut cranberry bread Processes Culinary
- In a bowl Mash bananas sugar walnuts and cranberries all together- then add your softened butter when all mixed together then add- sugar mix together well- add flour and baking powder slowly add milk till batter is more like a thick cake batter.. mix all your ingredients together. Bake. in a rectangle baking pan (about 12 by 8 inch).
- Preheat oven 375 degrees bake for about an hour check when done with a toothpick stick the toothpick in the middle of the bread if it comes out wet then it's not done yet….
- This recipe does not have eggs..if u want a more dense heavier bread you can add 3 med or 2 jumbo eggs to the batter when adding butter…
This bread turned out moist and wonderful, I love the contrast of the sweet bananas with the tart cranberries in each bite. Some other banana bread recipes you may enjoy are Banana Nut Bread, Roasted Strawberry Banana Bread, Petite Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. This cranberry walnut banana bread is a one-bowl recipe that is as easy as it is delicious. A great way to use up bananas and fresh cranberries! A delicious banana bread variation featuring fresh cranberries and walnuts.