Hello Momma. Banana Loaf is a popular meal. You will be able Preparing Banana Loaf use 9 Ingredients and 12 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Banana Loaf
- You need something – INGREDIENTS for 2 – 13 x 8 x 5.5cm Cake -.
- need something Butter.
- prepare something Sugar.
- need something Egg.
- You need something Honey.
- prepare something Flour.
- prepare something Baking Soda.
- You need something Bananas (Ripe).
- You need something Walnuts (Roasted).
Banana Loaf Directions Cooking
- Operation Time / 20 min Oven Temperature / 350F Baking Time / 35 min.
- Prepare two paper rectangle molds on a cookie sheet. Set aside until use..
- Roast the walnuts until lightly browned. Let cool completely. Set aside until use..
- Sift the flour and baking soda into a medium bowl and combine. Set aside until use..
- Using your hand, mash the bananas roughly. Set aside until use..
- Beat the eggs and set aside until use..
- Using a hand mixer, cream the butter and sugar. Add the beaten eggs gradually and mix well..
- Add the honey and mix well..
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed..
- Add the mashed bananas and roasted walnuts to the mixture and mix until smooth..
- Pour the batter into the molds. Bake for 35 min, rotating the mold halfway through. Let cool..