Banana Muffins. Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray, or use paper liners. This banana muffin recipe goes over so well with kids. Not only are these banana bread muffins like cupcakes, but they're ready, start to finish, in just half an hour! —Lorna Greene, Harrington, Maine.
This is the very best banana muffin recipe! These soft and moist banana muffins are a great. These healthy banana muffins are fluffy and irresistible, yet made with wholesome ingredients. Hey Mummy. Banana Muffins the tastiest and easiest way to do it. You can Cooking Banana Muffins use 13 Ingredients and 5 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Banana Muffins
- need 1/2 cup something oil.
- prepare 1 1/4 cup something sugar.
- You need 2 something Eggs.
- need 1 tsp something vanilla.
- need 4 something bananas.
- You need something Cream this together.
- You need 2 1/4 cups something flour.
- need 2 tsp something baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp something baking soda.
- need 3/4 something cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp something salt.
- need 1 Cup something pecans.
- You need 1 1/2 cup something chocolate chips.
They're made with whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with maple syrup or honey. You can whip them up in no time, they're DELICIOUS Pro Tips for the Best banana Muffins. These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing.
Banana Muffins Steps Cooking
- Put the first 5 ingredients in a bowl..
- Cream it all together..
- Put the next 5 ingredients in mix it well..
- Now add the last 2 ingredients..
- Put in Muffin liners..
I love adding chocolate chips, but you can leave them out or swap them for nuts. In this banana muffin recipe, bananas act as a binder and provide moisture, replacing the need for eggs and making these muffins safe for vegans. No refined sugar, naturally gluten Wholesome. The Easiest and Best Banana Muffins Recipe EVER! These Banana Muffins are super easy to make, loaded with bananas and sprinkled with buttery crumb topping!