Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread). Pumpkin Banana Bread The best of both worlds, pumpkin banana bread is a moist, spiced bread perfect for breakfast or snacking. Oh, banana muffins, how I love you. I also love banana bread in every way, shape, and form- so it just made sense to add pumpkin to it!
They can be made gluten-free by replacing regular flour with almond flour and healthier by adding oatmeal. If you are a chocolate lover, add some chocolate chips in the batter for an added treat. In a medium sized bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the topping, using your fingers or a couple of forks, incorporate the butter into the dry ingredients. Hello Momma. Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread) is one of the most popular foods. It is possible Culinary Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread) use 16 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread)
- prepare 3/4 cup something whole wheat flour.
- You need 3/4 cup something all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp. something baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp. something pumpkin pie spice.
- need 1/2 tsp. something ground cinnamon.
- need 1/2 tsp. something salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp. something baking powder.
- prepare 4 tbsp. something unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- You need 1/4 cup something brown sugar.
- prepare 1/3 cup something honey.
- You need 2 something large eggs, at room temperature.
- You need 2 tbsp. something Greek yogurt (or sour cream) at room temperature.
- You need 1 tsp. something vanilla extract.
- need 1 cup something mashed banana (about 2 large spotty ones).
- prepare 1 cup something pumpkin puree.
- You need 1/2 cup something mix ins of choice -chocolate chips, pecans, walnuts, etc.
Turn this bread into muffins for an easy grab-n-go breakfast. Or toss one in the kid's lunchbox for a special Fall treat. How to bake pumpkin banana muffins. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread) Directions Making
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. If making muffins, grease a 12 count muffin tin or line with parchment liners. If making bread, grease a loaf pan and place a piece of parchment paper into the pan, letting it overhang over the sides to easily lift out the finished loaf..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together both flours, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and baking powder until well combined. Set this aside..
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat the butter until it is smooth and creamy, then beat in the sugar until they are combined and fluffy. Beat in the honey, eggs, yogurt (or sour cream) and vanilla extract. When that is combined, mix in the mashed banana and pumpkin puree..
- Switch to a rubber spatula and add your dry ingredients to the wet. Mix with the spatula just until combined. Then fold in the mix in you are using. Do not overmix..
- If making muffins, fill up the muffin tins with batter. Bake for 25-28 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let them cool for 10 or so minutes in the pan before transfering them to a wire rack to cool completely..
- If making bread, pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 50-60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Place the bread pan onto a wire rack and allow the loaf to cool completely..
- No matter what you decide to make, store them in the fridge for 4-5 days or you can freeze for later and enjoy!.
Evenly distribute the batter between the liners. With lots of cinnamon and pie spices, this recipe will give you a sensational pumpkin bread with banana added for richness and even deeper flavor. Spray muffin tins with baking spray and fill empty cups with water. In a large bowl, whisk together the flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice. Measure and be sure you have two cups of flour.