Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting.
Howdy Mother. Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting definitely liked. You can Cooking Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting use 19 Ingredients and 13 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- You need something Cake:.
- prepare something AP flour.
- prepare something salt.
- need something baking soda.
- prepare something cinnamon.
- need something butter at room temperature.
- need something sugar.
- prepare something brown sugar.
- need something vanilla.
- need something eggs.
- You need something medium to large bananas mashed.
- prepare something sour cream.
- need something milk (I used nonfat).
- prepare something crushed pecans or walnuts (I used pecans).
- need something Frosting:.
- need something cream cheese at room temperature.
- need something butter.
- You need something vanilla.
- prepare something powder sugar.
Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting Directions Culinary
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon in a medium mixing bowl..
- In a separate large mixing bowl, beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy..
- Beat in vanilla and eggs to butter mixture..
- Stir in the mashed bananas in the butter mixture..
- Mix in the sour cream, milk and 1/2 of the flour mixture to butter mixture..
- When finished, mix in rest of the flour mixture to butter mixture..
- Fold in crushed pecans (or walnuts) to batter..
- Pour batter in a 9 by 13 inch lightly sprayed baking dish and bake 35 minutes or until done. Depending upon your elevation, it took me 35 minutes exactly..
- For the frosting, cream together the cream cheese, butter and vanilla..
- Add the powder sugar and if using an electric mixture, blend at medium speed until creamy and smooth texture..
- Add the powder sugar and if using an electric mixer, set to medium and blend away until texture is smooth and creamy..
- Enjoy :).