Banana Bread with dry fruits.
Hello Mother. Banana Bread with dry fruits can be one of the delicious menus to eat with the family. It is possible Making Banana Bread with dry fruits use 13 Ingredients and 9 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Banana Bread with dry fruits
- You need 3-4 something ripe banana.
- You need 1 something lemon juice.
- need 2 cup something flour.
- need 2 tsp something baking soda.
- prepare 2 cup something sugar.
- prepare 2 something eggs.
- need 1 cup something melted butter.
- need 1/2 tsp something salt or less.
- need 4 something dry apricot/ chopped.
- need 4 something dry figs/ chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup something macadamia/ chopped.
- need 1/2 cup something dry cranberries.
- You need 1 1/2 cup something buttermilk.
Banana Bread with dry fruits Processes Cooking
- Mash bananas, add 2 lemon juice set aside.
- Flour and baking soda,buttermilk and salt in a medium bowl- set aside.
- Set oven to 275 F. Mix sugar egg and melted butter smoothly.
- Mix flour,with egg mixture.
- Add mashed bananas into the bowl.
- Add nuts, cranberries, apricots and figs.
- Spray baking dish with oil, pour batter.
- Cook 1 hour or over until tooth pick comes clean when you inserted into cakes.
- If you want serve with glaze (recipe is available in my pumpkin carrot cake recipe).