Gluten Free Chocolate Banana Loaf Cake.
Howdy Momma. Gluten Free Chocolate Banana Loaf Cake for family meals at home is the right choice. You can Creation Gluten Free Chocolate Banana Loaf Cake use 8 Ingredients and 5 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Gluten Free Chocolate Banana Loaf Cake
- need something bananas.
- need something brown sugar.
- need something self raising flour (gluten free).
- You need something eggs.
- prepare something vegetable oil.
- need something bicarbonate of soda.
- You need something yoghurt.
- You need something chocolate (milk or dark).
Gluten Free Chocolate Banana Loaf Cake Guidelines Cooking
- Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius. Line a 20 X 10 cm loaf tin.
- Mash the banana and mix together with the brown sugar in a large bowl.
- Add in the flour, eggs, oil and yoghurt, and bicarbonate of soda. Stir gently to combine.
- Grate or chop the chocolate and fold into the mixture.
- Pour into the tin and bake for 50 minutes until golden and a springy..