My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread.
Hello Momma. My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread So the selection of delicious food. You can Culinary My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread use 11 Ingredients and 13 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread
- prepare something Self Rising Flour.
- prepare something Butter (Not Margarine!!) Softened to room tempature.
- need something Dark Brown Sugar, Packed.
- need something Granulated Sugar.
- You need something Eggs, Room Tempature.
- You need something Sour Cream (or You can use vanilla or plain yogurt).
- You need something Bananas, Very Ripe.
- You need something Baking Soda.
- need something chopped nuts.
- prepare something Mini Chocolate Chips (Optional).
- prepare something Vanilla Extract.
My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread Directions Creation
- Preheat Oven to 325°F..
- Butter 2 loaf pans very well..
- Cream Butter.
- Add granulated sugar & beat well..
- Add brown sugar & mix well..
- Add both eggs & combine until sugars are no longer grainy. Mix maybe 3-4 minutes..
- Add Sour Cream & mix well..
- Add baking soda to flour & sift the flour mixture together..
- Add flour gradually to the butter mixture..
- Mash bananas with a fork, add to your batter. Mix bananas into batter with mixer on low until just combined..
- Add Vanilla Extract, nuts, & chocolate chips. Mix on low speed until just combined..
- Bake at 325F, for 60-75 minutes. It is done when You put a toothpick into center of bread & it comes out clean, or just a few crumbs on it..
- I hope You enjoy my Grandmother's Recipe..