Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins.
Howdy Mommy. Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins can be one of the delicious menus to eat with the family. It is possible Creation Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins use 10 Ingredients and 9 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins
- prepare something four.
- need something Hershey special dark cocoa powder.
- need something sugar not brown.
- prepare something baking powder.
- need something baking soda.
- prepare something salt.
- need something eggs.
- need something butter melted.
- need something ripe bananas.
- You need something vanilla extract.
Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins Instructions Preparing
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray..
- In large bowl whisk flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt..
- In medium-sized bowl combine mashed bananas, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla..
- Lightly fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just combined and batter is thick and chunky..
- Bake about 10-15 minutes until bread muffins have risen and toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tin..
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar..
- Serve warm or at room temperature..