Banana choc chip bread. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is wonderfully moist and loaded with ripe bananas and melty morsels of chocolate chips. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Deliciously sweet, easy to make, moist chocolate chip banana bread recipe made in one bowl!
My Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is ultra moist because I use a secret trick! This banana bread recipe can be made with or without the chocolate chips This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING. Like, I am fairly certain I will never post another banana. Hi Mummy. Banana choc chip bread is currently being searched by users around us. You can Culinary Banana choc chip bread use 8 Ingredients and 8 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Banana choc chip bread
- need 3 something bananas.
- You need 125 g something unsalted butter room temperature (3/4 cup).
- You need 300 g something caster sugar (1 and half cups).
- You need 260 g something plain flour (2 cups).
- need 2 something eggs.
- You need 1 tablespoon something milk.
- prepare 1 teaspoon something baking powder.
- need 1/2 bag something chocolate chips or preference.
Finish the perfect meal with this delicious Banana choc chip bread recipe. Find this recipe and hundreds of other desserts at Tesco Real Food today! Half fold through with a large metal spoon, then add the milk and chopped chocolate and continue to carefully fold everything together. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread-super moist banana bread loaded with melty chocolate chips.
Banana choc chip bread Processes Culinary
- Preheat oven to 175c (fan oven) and mash up 3 ripe bananas..
- Add butter and sugar together in a large bowl. Combine..
- Add eggs and mix. Then add milk and bananas. Mix into a batter. No worries if it’s a little lumpy..
- Add flour and baking powder. Mix well..
- Add chocolate chips. Mix well..
- Grease a large loaf tin (spray or butter) and put cake batter into loaf tin. Evenly spread batter so smooth in tin..
- Bake loaf in oven for 45 minutes to 55 minutes. Loaf will be cooked once knife/ cake tester comes out clean when poked into centre. Cool on wire rack for 30 mins to an hour..
- Once cool remove from loaf tin and slice up. Bread should last a few days..
Yes, I am posting another banana bread recipe because you NEED this chocolate chip banana bread recipe. Writer and expert / Posted on. When you need a sweet pick me up, this Banana Choc Chip Bread is a sure winner – also good for any occasion! With its low sugar content and added protein it's a treat you really can afford to eat! The "secret" to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients.