Healthy banana cake. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos – One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many reasons. Delicious, soft and moist cake that is ridiculously easy to make. Banana Cake is a healthier version of the classic banana bread with whole wheat flour, and a greek yogurt cream cheese icing!
This banana cake recipe will be your new favorite! It's made with no refined sugar, or butter but has so much sweet banana flavor. It comes together so easily and is topped with a healthy and vegan. Hey Mother. Healthy banana cake definitely liked. You will be able Cooking Healthy banana cake use 10 Ingredients and 3 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Healthy banana cake
- need 2 something eggs.
- need 1 something vanilla extract.
- You need 1/3 cup something vegetable oil.
- need 5 tbsp something stevia powder.
- You need 100 ml something water.
- need 2 something mashed bananas.
- prepare 1/2 cup something shredded coconut.
- prepare 1 1/2 cup something flour.
- You need 2 tsp something baking powder.
- prepare 1/4 cup something chopped walnuts may be added (optional).
It's always fun to make a cake to celebrate and share with the littles and this cake is one of our favorites for toddler birthdays! It's easy to make, includes nutritious ingredients, and. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy.
Healthy banana cake Steps Creation
- Mix together eggs, vanilla, stevia, mashed banana and then add oil and water. Mix well..
- Slowly add shredded coconut, flour and baking powder to the wet mixture, while mixing, until you have a homogenious batter..
- Pour batter in a greased round mold. Bake in a preheated oven 350°F for about 45 min or until the cake is dry.
If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks. This healthy banana oatmeal cake is really easy to prepare and very delicious. If you are looking for healthy dessert recipes, you should try this oatmeal. Once your healthy banana pound cake has cooled, it's time to add a little drizzle! The glaze is totally optional, and when I'm feeling lazy, I often omit it.