Vegan Banana Almond Bread.
Hi Mummy. Vegan Banana Almond Bread like all family members. It is possible Making Vegan Banana Almond Bread use 10 Ingredients and 12 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Vegan Banana Almond Bread
- You need 4 something medium size of overripe banana.
- prepare 2/3 cup something canola oil (160 ml).
- prepare 1 1/4 cup something all purpose flour (180 gr).
- You need 1 tsp something baking powder.
- need 1/2 tsp something baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp something salt.
- You need 1 tsp something vanilla essence.
- need 1 tsp something cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/3 cup something granulated sugar (80 gr).
- prepare 1/3 cup something toasted almond (80 gr).
Vegan Banana Almond Bread Processes Creation
- Preheat oven into 350 °F or 180°C..
- Toast the almond about 10 minutes or until it fragrances, while preheating the oven. Chopped them coarsely. Set aside..
- Prepare the tray for the banana bread, grease it with butter and dust some flour on it, or just use non-stick spray..
- Mash the banana using a fork, set aside..
- Add oil and sugar, whisk them until incorporate. Set aside..
- In other bowl, sift dry ingredients such as all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla essence, cinnamon powder, and salt. And add them into the wet batter..
- Fold the wet and dry ingredient gently using spatula until all combined..
- Add chopped toasted almond. Fold them until all mix well..
- Pour the batter into the tray, bake it about 45-50 minutes..
- Check using a toothpick if it comes out clean without any wet batter it means your bread is done. But if it comes out with wet batter add about 5-10 more minutes..
- Tips: for smaller oven or if you use small electric oven, bake it using 325°F or 160°C.
- The look when it sliced..