Upside Down Banana Cake.
Hi Mother. Upside Down Banana Cake including favorite snacks for all groups of children from adults to adults. It is possible Making Upside Down Banana Cake use 15 Ingredients and 9 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Upside Down Banana Cake
- need something For the cake batter:.
- need 2 something bananas mashed.
- You need 4 tbsp. something butter.
- need 1 cup something sugar.
- need 2 something eggs.
- You need 1 tsp something vanilla.
- prepare 1-1/2 cups something flour.
- prepare 2 tsp something baking powder.
- prepare 1/4 tsp something salt.
- need 1/2 cup something milk.
- You need something For the caramel layer:.
- prepare 4 tbsp. something butter.
- need 1/2 cup something raw or brown sugar.
- need 1/2 tsp something vanilla extract.
- prepare 3 something bananas sliced.
Upside Down Banana Cake Processes Preparing
- In a bowl, mix together the butter at room temperature and sugar, add the eggs and vanilla. Mix everything together..
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt along with mashed bananas and milk until it comes together..
- In a saucepan, to make the caramel layer, add the butter and raw or brown sugar, bring to a simmer and cook until your sugar has melted. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla..
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Pour the sauce in the bottom of a 9" cake pan, arrange the slices of bananas over it..
- Pour the batter over the banana and caramel layer, and bake for about 40 minutes (it might take a little more or less time depending on your oven) or until fully cooked through..
- Allow it to cool for about 10 minutes, then invert it carefully on a platter..
- Allow it to cool for another 30 minutes, then slice and serve! If you slice it too soon without cooling it first, it might fall apart easily..
- Video on Upside Down Banana Cake is available on My Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/IradaKitchen Enjoy! :).