Best-Ever Banana Bread.
Howdy Mommy. Best-Ever Banana Bread that you can try to practice the ingredients at home and how to do it. You can Cooking Best-Ever Banana Bread use 10 Ingredients and 4 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Best-Ever Banana Bread
- prepare 1 1/4 cup something sugar.
- prepare 1/2 cup something butter or margarine,softened.
- need 2 something eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup something mashed very ripe bananas (3 to 4 medium).
- You need 1/2 cup something buttermilk or milk.
- need 1 tsp something vanilla.
- prepare 2 1/2 cup something all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp something baking soda.
- need 1 tsp something salt.
- prepare 1 cup something chopped nuts, if desired.
Best-Ever Banana Bread Directions Creation
- Heat oven to 350°F . Grease bottoms only of 2 (8×4-inch)loaf pans or 1 (9×5-inch)loaf pan..
- In large bowl, mix sugar and butter. Add eggs,bananas,buttermilk and vanilla ; beat with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.Stir in flour,baking soda,salt and nuts just until moistened. Pour batter into pans..
- Bake 8-inch loaves 1hour,9-inch loaf 1 1/4 hours, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Loosen sides of loaves from pans; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool about 1 hour before slicing..
- High Altitude (3500-6500ft): Increase flour to 2 3/4 cups. In step 1,heat oven to 375°F. In step2,add 1/4 cup water with buttermilk. Bake 8-inch loaves about 1hour 5minutes,9-inch loaf about 1hour 30 minutes..