Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF.
Hey Mommy. Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF for family meals at home is the right choice. You can Culinary Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF use 12 Ingredients and 9 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF
- need something Vickys Gluten-Free Flour Mix 2, recipe link below.
- You need something Vickys Gluten-Free Baking Powder, recipe link below.
- prepare something baking soda / bicarb of soda.
- need something xanthan gum.
- prepare something salt.
- need something ground cinnamon.
- You need something olive oil plus extra for greasing.
- prepare something large bananas, mashed well.
- You need something light coconut milk.
- prepare something agave nectar.
- prepare something vanilla extract.
- prepare something optional extras such as chocolate chips (I use Moo-Free brand), chopped walnuts etc.
Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF Instructions Culinary
- Preheat the oven to gas 3 / 170C / 325°F and grease 2 loaf tins.
- In a bowl combine the flour mix, baking powder & soda, xanthan gum, salt and cinnamon https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/337958-vickys-gluten-free-all-purpose-flour-mix-2-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338133-vickys-gluten-free-baking-powder.
- Add the oil, agave nectar, coconut milk and vanilla and stir until mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the mashed bananas & any optional extras you might like to add and split the mixture into the tins, they should fill around half way up.
- Bake for 35 minutes then turn the tins around and bake for a further 20 minutes.
- The loaf should bounce back when pressed lightly on top and a skewer test will indicate that it's done.
- Let it sit in the tins for 20 minutes before removing and setting the loaves on a wire rack to cool.
- Cover the unsliced loaf with clingfilm and store in a lidded container for up to 3 days.
- This makes 2 banana loaves each with 10 servings.