Chocolate banana bread. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Lovely and sweet, yet still separate and distinct. This easy Chocolate Banana Bread is moist, tender, and a chocolate lovers dream!
Healthy Chocolate Banana Bread. ♥ The recipe can be low fat, high fiber, vegan, gluten free, oil free, and refined sugar free. It makes a great gift, and leftover slices can also be frozen for a rainy day. This banana bread features cocoa, chocolate chips, sour cream and a bit of vanilla extract. Hello Mummy. Chocolate banana bread will to a favorite meal of many people, from domestic to overseas. You can Creation Chocolate banana bread use 16 Ingredients and 4 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Chocolate banana bread
- need something A. Dry ingredients.
- You need something (1 and 1/4 cup) plain flour – sifted.
- prepare something cocoa powder -sifted.
- prepare something baking soda.
- prepare something and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder.
- prepare something brown sugar.
- need something caster sugar.
- need something ground cinnamon.
- need something B. Wet ingredients.
- prepare something overripe Bananas – mash by fork – mixed with a tsp of lemon.
- You need something or 1 stick) unsalted butter- melted & cool.
- You need something vanilla extract.
- prepare something large eggs – at room temperature.
- You need something milk – at room temperature.
- need something Other.
- prepare something chocolate chips.
This Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe takes banana bread to a new level! It's such a moist and easy chocolate banana bread that's a delicious family favorite! If you try this Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe or maybe another of my Vegan chocolatey Recipes, please leave me a comment below sharing how it turned out for you! With a gorgeous ribbon of chocolate running through it, this marbled banana bread is as impressive looking as it is delicious.
Chocolate banana bread Processes Preparing
- Grease and line your 9 x 5 inch baking tin with baking or parchment paper. Preheat oven to 170oC (350oF).
- Mix dry ingredients by a whisk. In another bowl, mix wet ingredients until combined. Make a well in the middle of your dry ingredients, add wet ingredients and mashed banana. Very gently fold the mixture using a spatula or wooden spoon until the mixture is just combined – be careful not to over mix..
- Add 1/4 cup of chocolate chips to the batter. Pour mixture into prepared tin and sprinkle 1/4 cup of chocolate chips on top..
- Bake for approximately 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean. Leave to cool on a wire rack..
This gorgeous Chocolate Banana Bread is my new favourite obsession. Soft and moist banana cake filled to the brim with milk chocolate chips. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Nothing tops old-fashioned banana bread, except maybe this chocolate version! Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe photo by Taste of Home.