Perfect BANANA Muffins : Banana Bread.
Hey Mummy. Perfect BANANA Muffins : Banana Bread suitable as a refreshing dish. You can Preparing Perfect BANANA Muffins : Banana Bread use 11 Ingredients and 12 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Perfect BANANA Muffins : Banana Bread
- You need something walnuts or cashews.
- prepare something very soft bananas.
- prepare something brown sugar.
- You need something sunflower/olive oil.
- need something plain flour.
- You need something baking powder.
- prepare something ground cinnamon.
- prepare something Oven temp.
- prepare something Celsius.
- prepare something Oven time.
- prepare something minutes.
Perfect BANANA Muffins : Banana Bread Guidelines Cooking
- Chop nuts e.g. in Thermomix® blender speed 4.5 for 4 sec and set aside in bowl.
- Peel, add and process 3-4 bananas speed 4 for 2 sec.
- Add sugar and oil, mix speed 3-4 for 5 sec.
- Add flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Combine well at speed 4 for 10 sec.
- Add 50g of the chopped walnuts and stir in reverse speed 3.5 for 3 sec.
- I filled 24 silicon muffin forms with this amount of dough.
- Sprinkle top of muffins with the left-over chopped walnuts and if you'd like a tiny amount of brown sugar.
- Bake at 200℃ middle rack for 20 minutes. May vary +/- 1-5 min depending on your oven, but don't let them get too dark on top or to dry..
- BBC's original recipe recommends: add to greased and lined 2lb loaf tin. I am using a Christmas tree silicone shape for half the dough..
- In my tree shape I only baked it for 20 minutes all together..
- BBC recommends: Bake loaf tin in 200℃ oven for 20 min and covered with tin foil another 20..
- Allow to cool a bit before dusting with powdered sugar. Enjoy freshly baked or the day after with a more chewy taste to it..