Cocoa-banana oatmeal. Banana Oatmeal Recipe. by Chocolate Covered Katie. This basic banana oatmeal proves it is not only possible, but also completely delicious, to have a healthy breakfast without all the bells and. The Best Cocoa Banana Oatmeal Recipes on Yummly
Perfect for when you need an energy boost on the go. This chocolate banana oatmeal recipe is easy to make, nutritious, and super yummy. This Chocolate Banana Oatmeal is sweetened with a ripe banana, full of chocolatey flavor, and topped with sweet In a small saucepan, combine oats, mashed banana, milk of choice and cocoa powder. Howdy Momma. Cocoa-banana oatmeal including favorite snacks for all groups of children from adults to adults. It is possible Culinary Cocoa-banana oatmeal use 4 Ingredients and 4 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Cocoa-banana oatmeal
- prepare 1 cup something rolled oats.
- need 1 tbsp something cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tbsp something honey.
- prepare 1 something banana.
TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – These banana oatmeal cookies are crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside and taste just like banana bread. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes have become a staple in our home. And so this mammoth Cocoa Banana Overnight Oats recipe was born! These easy Chocolate Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are made in the blender from wholesome ingredients!
Cocoa-banana oatmeal Directions Making
- Put 2 cups of water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil..
- After the water starts boiling add the rolled oats and the cocoa and stir the mixture. Cover the saucepan and reduce heat to low..
- After the oats are tender and the water is absorbed add the cooked oatmeal in a bowl..
- Add chopped banana and one tablespoon of honey on top. Voila.
You guys are going to LOVE these chocolate banana oatmeal pancakes! Banana and Oatmeal are both healthy and breakfast items. If you are like us and find yourself with extra bananas sitting around turning black, whip these up these banana, oatmeal, chocolate chip. Banana oatmeal muffins are naturally gluten free and made with no butter, no oil and no refined sugar. Breakfast protein (without eggs): Try Joy's chocolate banana oatmeal!