My banana bread.
Hello Momma. My banana bread for family meals at home is the right choice. You will be able Culinary My banana bread use 12 Ingredients and 11 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients My banana bread
- prepare something Mashed ripe bananas (3-4).
- need something Buttermilk or substitute.
- need something Vegetable oil.
- need something Eggs.
- prepare something Butter, melted.
- You need something White sugar.
- prepare something Packed brown sugar.
- need something All purpose flour.
- You need something Baking soda.
- You need something Salt.
- need something Vanilla.
- need something Chopped pecans or chocolate chips.
My banana bread Steps Making
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans with nonstick spray.
- If you don't have buttermilk, add 1/2 tsp lemon juice to the milk, stir and let stand a few minutes.
- Combine the butter, oil and sugar: Whisk or beat together the melted butter, oil and sugar in a mixing bowl until combined.
- Add the eggs: Whisk until completely combined and the mixture is smooth..
- Add the milk and vanilla: Whisk the milk and vanilla into the batter..
- Add banana to mixture and stir.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt into wet ingredients. Mix until flour is incorporated. Do not overmix.
- Stir in nuts or chocolate.
- Pour into prepared loaf pans and bake 50-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Or makes 12-16 muffins.. Bakes for 20-25 minutes.