Eggless Banana Muffin.
Hi Mummy. Eggless Banana Muffin definitely liked. It is possible Creation Eggless Banana Muffin use 10 Ingredients and 5 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Eggless Banana Muffin
- You need something banana (very ripe).
- prepare something brown sugar.
- You need something neutral cooking oil (canola oil, coconut oil…).
- prepare something yogurt or buttermilk.
- prepare something all purpose flour.
- prepare something tsps baking powder.
- prepare something salt.
- need something Tips and options:.
- prepare something . You can add 1/2 cup nuts, berries, or chocolate chips but limit to 1/2 cup.
- prepare something . Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and fold. DO NOT OVER MIX THE BATTER.
Eggless Banana Muffin Instructions Making
- Grease or line the muffin pan, set aside. Preheat the oven at 170 degrees Celsius..
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork, add the sugar, cooking oil, and yogurt. Mix well. Set aside..
- Measure and sift together the flour, baking powder and salt over the wet ingredients and fold till just blended..
- Spoon/scope using an ice cream scooper into prepared muffin pan..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Check for doneness after 15 minutes with a skewer. Continue baking for few minutes if the skewer doesn’t comes out clean. Do not overbake. Let it cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely..