Banana oats chocolate bread. Here's what you need: rolled oats, milk, vanilla greek yogurt, cocoa powder, cinnamon, ground nutmeg, chia seed, banana, mini chocolate chip, banana, honey. In a mason jar or sealable container, add the oats, milk, yogurt, cocoa powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, chia seeds, and banana. These vegan oatmeal breakfast bars are made with: Gluten Free Oats (you get to make oat flour and it's soooo easy)!
This is what you're using instead of. Cocoa powder and chocolate chips take this banana bread recipe to a whole new level. This easy quick bread is moist, tender, and a chocolate I am super excited to share this Chocolate Banana Bread recipe with you today. Howdy Momma. Banana oats chocolate bread suitable as a refreshing dish. You can Preparing Banana oats chocolate bread use 13 Ingredients and 5 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Banana oats chocolate bread
- prepare 1 something and 1/2 cup barley oats powder.
- You need 1/2 cup something coco powder.
- prepare 1 something and 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- prepare 1/2 tsp something baking soda.
- prepare 1/2 tsp something cinnamon powder.
- prepare 1/2 tsp something salt.
- need 1/2 cup something melted coconut oil.
- You need 1/4 cup something brown sugar.
- You need 1 something and 1/2 cup mashed bananas.
- You need 1 tsp something vanilla essence.
- prepare 2 something eggs.
- need 1 cup something chocolate chunks.
- prepare 1 cup something chopped walnuts.
I have been testing the recipe for a few weeks and it is finally perfection. Soft, moist and chewy…just like a bite of banana bread! If you like these oatmeal style bites, you'll love these Chunky Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal. With this healthy banana bread recipe, you're only a few basic ingredients away from the best Same goes for chocolate chips.
Banana oats chocolate bread Steps Creation
- First add all dry ingredients in a bowl oats flour cocoa powder baking powder baking soda salt cinnamon powder sugar and mix well.
- Fisrt mashed bananas with fork Now in another bowl add oil and egg beat for 1 min. Now add mashed bananas and beat with oil and eggs for 1 minute.
- Then mix all dry ingredients with spatula then add half of chocolate chunks and walnuts in this batter and mix well.
- Now preheat oven for 10 mins At 180 degrees.
- Grease pan and pour the batter and then add half of chocolate chunks and walnuts on top and bake for 35 to 45 mins or insert tooth pick in it.If toothpick comes out clear it’s mean it’s done.
You'll never know these moist and delicious banana bread chocolate chip oat snack bars are actually healthy (and low in sugar and fat!). Of course the chocolate chips aren't completely guilt-free and could be considered optional, but I'm pretty sure I don't have to tell you where I stand on the "should I. Heartier than normal banana bread, this Banana Oat Bread makes the perfect breakfast bread! Just sweet enough with great texture, this bread is You need peanut butter and chocolate chips for when you are craving something that will really stand out. You need a banana bread that tastes more like.