Banana Bread Muffins.
Howdy Mummy. Banana Bread Muffins you can do it yourself at home. It is possible Making Banana Bread Muffins use 14 Ingredients and 9 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Banana Bread Muffins
- prepare something ripe bananas.
- You need something unsalted butter, melted.
- prepare something light brown sugar.
- prepare something white sugar (Caster).
- prepare something medium/large egg.
- prepare something vanilla extract.
- prepare something bicarbonate of soda.
- need something baking powder.
- You need something cinnamon.
- You need something salt.
- prepare something plain flour.
- You need something For half chocolate/half blueberry muffins (otherwise double either fillings).
- need something dark chocolate, chopped in chunks.
- need something blueberries (around 30).
Banana Bread Muffins Guidelines Cooking
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C..
- Grease or line a muffin tin (or a loaf tin)..
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas..
- Stir in the melted butter until combined..
- Add the white sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt, and flour and mix with a spatula until well combined..
- If using a muffin tin: use a ¼ cup measure to split the batter into 12. Reserve a few chunks and a few blueberries. Push an equal amount of chocolate chunks into 6 of them and an equal amount of blueberries into the remaining 6. Push the fillings down so they are spread throughout the batter. Top with a couple of extra goodies..
- If using a loaf tin: mix your desired fillings through the batter and then pour into the loaf tin..
- Bake muffins for 15 minutes or the loaf for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean..
- Cool on a rack and then enjoy!.