Banana chocolate cake. This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination. This is a very moist & very fudgey cake. It tastes best the second day. eggless chocolate banana cake – learn with step by step photos how to make a easy, soft, moist and delicious vegan and eggless This eggless chocolate banana cake tastes best the next day..chocolate mug cake, eggless chocolate cake, brownie, chocolate cup cake, chocolate lava cake, biscuit cake, cooker cake, steam cake, banana cake. further, to these i would also like to highlight.
Banana Chocolate Cake Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Chocolate Banana Cake is the perfect dessert for when you are short on time but need a yummy dessert. The addition of bananas to this recipe makes a box mix chocolate cake into a deliciously. Hello Mummy. Banana chocolate cake can be processed into a variety of delicious and healthy foods. It is possible Creation Banana chocolate cake use 11 Ingredients and 8 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Banana chocolate cake
- You need 1 cup something Whole wheat flour -.
- need 1/4 cup something Cocoa powder-.
- need something Banana – 2 medium ripened.
- need 1/2 tsp something Baking soda –.
- You need 1 pinch something Salt –.
- prepare 1 tbsp something Corn flour –.
- prepare 1/2 cup something Milk –.
- need something Oil – 1/2 cup (less 1 tbsp).
- need 3/4 cup something Sugar –.
- prepare 1/2 tsp something Vanila essence-.
- prepare something Dry fruits – 3 tbsp chopped.
This chocolate banana cake is a moist and flavorful layer cake made with mashed bananas in the batter. Use your favorite frosting on the cake. You can bake this in round pans if you like, with the simple chocolate buttercream frosting as shown. This eggless banana chocolate cake is a delicious, soft, crumbly and a faintly dense eggless cake.
Banana chocolate cake Guidelines Creation
- Preheat oven at 180 c for 10 min..
- Take a mixing bowl,add dry ingredients except sugar and dry fruits..
- In another bowl add powdered sugar, mashed banana and beat into smooth mixture..
- To this add milk, oil, vanilla essence and combine well..
- Add flour mixture, mix well without lumps..
- Pour this mixture into greased cake tins..
- Sprinkle dry fruits and raisins.Bake for 17-20 minutes at 180 c or skewer stick inserted comes out clean..
- Let it cool down and serve..
The recipe is not only egg free but vegan too. As an egg replacer I have used flaxseed powder. Fold in bananas and chocolate chips. Super-moist banana crumb cake layered with cinnamon, brown sugar, and chocolate chip streusel. Amy and her family enjoy this banana chocolate chip crumb cake every year on Christmas.